Hi, everyone! It’s always super exciting to know that people enjoy the work I put up on Camillea Reads. I love interacting with people and hearing their opinions. So I’m really happy to get a bit of recognition for the hardwork!
Thank you, Fanna for thinking of me! You can read her own post here but I would suggest you simply visit her blog at Fannatality because this girl is a wonderful writer with insightful reviews AND discussions!
- Answer the 11 questions that you’ve been asked.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers.
- Ask your nominees 11 questions.
- Let them know you nominated them.
As a blogger, what’s that one change you want to bring to this community or the world for that matter?
I want my blog to be a safe place for bloggers and readers alike. Although right now I’m only reviewing books and writing discussion posts, I still keep in mind my advocacy for mental health, and advocacy for rape victims.
If you had to choose between your phone and your laptop, which one would you prefer to keep blogging through?
My laptop. I simply cannot type properly and for long on my phone.
If bloggers, regardless of stats, had an annual Gala dinner, what would you wear to it?
Pictures taken from Pinterest.
When it comes to your blog posts, are you more enthusiastic about words or pictures?
The words. I don’t mind writing a blog post without having any pictures included but I find that my audience need a little eye break from all the black and white. Besides it gives me an excuse to add in weird gifs.
Unfortunately, if some day your blog goes down, what’s that one social media handle that you would focus on solely?
I’d focus on bookstagram. I love taking photographs but I’m still a newbie, so having time to learn it would be a joy.
What’s the best compliment you’ve ever received as a blogger?
It was a few months ago but the author and publicity agent commented on a review I wrote. They told me that they loved my take on the book and from then on I’ve been feeling very positive and confident in my writing.
If you’d the chance to enter an alternate dimension, would you want it to have an entirely tech-y world or a pre-historic one?
Ah, a hard question. I’d go with a pre-historic one, start a revolution, and become a pirate queen.
Be a bird or fly a plane. What would you prefer?
Can I be a bat instead?
How much time do you take in writing a post and hitting the publish button?
A few hours, at most!
If you were a goalie and the love of your life (can be anyone, not just romantically) was on the opposite team, would you let him/her/them/ze goal?
Supposedly there was an age limit to blogging, till when would you set yours?
Ah, ah, aaaaaah…..I don’t think I’d ever want to leave book blogging. So I might have to turn myself into a vampire.
My questions for the nominated bloggers
- Do you lend your books? If no, why not? Do you have certain rules when you do lend books?
- Do you consider blogging a hobby or work?
- If you could do away with one trope in books, which would it be?
- Are you a tea or coffee person? Or a hot chocolate person?
- Say you came home after months of being away, what meal would your parents cook for your homecoming?
- What’s your favourite feel good show?
- Reusing Fanna’s question because it’s so cute! If bloggers, regardless of stats, had an annual Gala dinner, what would you wear to it?
- What’s one resolution you have for 2018?
- Do you get easily swept in by ARC or book hypes?
- If you were not a blogger, what other hobbies/work would you invest in?
- What do you want to bring to this community?
Once again, thank you Fanna for this nomination & I hope you enjoyed getting to know me a little better!
As a blogger, what expectations do you hold for yourself? Would you choose to visit an entirely technological world or a medieval world? Which blogger inspires you?
Text divider provided by Freepik. Header provided by Angie Makes.